Version History - Release version 2.6.38
New "Accomplishment Games" System
This new game mode allows you to play a game targeting at dominating the market of a specific product category.
Check out the official Capitalism Lab web site for details: http://www.capitalismlab.com/accomplishments.html
New MODing functions including customizing the products, manufacturing processes, agricultural items and natural resources in the game.
See the MOD page on the official Capitalism Lab web site for details: http://www.capitalismlab.com/mod.html
User-created MODs available for download for FREE
Download user-created MOD for Capitalism Lab at http://www.capitalismlab.com/download-user-created-mods.html
Awesome user-created MODs available on www.ModDb.com which you can download for FREE! Click here to download.
A new scenario interface and a total of 12 scenario games:
Check out the complete list of scenarios at http://www.capitalismlab.com/scenario-games.html
The following pre-defined scripts are available. They can be accessed via the [Load Script] button on the New Game Settings menu.
autosave every 10 days - This script modifies the autosave setting to perform an autosave once every 10 days.
autosave every 15 minutes - This script modifies the autosave setting to perform an autosave once every 15 minutes in real time
senior management salaries 20% - This script modifies the salaries of your senior management staff to 20% of their original values.
senior management salaries 50% - This script modifies the salaries of your senior management staff to 50% of their original values.
tech cost 50% - This script modifies technology acquisition costs to 50% of their original values.
tech cost 200% - This script modifies technology acquisition costs to 200% of their original values.
training effect 200% - This script doubles the training effect on your staff. In other words, the experience levels of your staff will increase twice as fast when the same amount of training expenditure.
1) Custom names that you have assigned to your firms are now displayed on the View Supplier window, activated from the Purchasing Unit.
2) When you run out of cash and the “Out of Cash” window appears, you will be given the option to sell your land plots for cash.
3) Added hot keys for various interfaces.
The hot keys are shown in red characters on the buttons.
Enhanced hotkey support for the “Select Supplier” window.
While viewing a Purchasing Unit's interface, you may now use the hotkey 'k' to call up the “Select Supplier” window, and use [F4] key to set the filter to show products from your own firms only. You can also use [F5] key to conveniently switch between showing products from all cities and from the current city only.
Added hot keys [+][-] for [+][-] buttons for setting prices.
Hot key support for the interface for setting up a new functional unit. You may now press the hot key representing the functional unit to set it up instantly.
4) To build the same building several times on different locations, you may now hold the [SHIFT] key while left-clicking to place a building and the game will stay in the Build mode.
5) Interface improvements for the Layout Plan Library:
i) When you use the item type filter to assist you to select a layout plan, layout plans with all inputs currently available are displayed in black text whereas those with some inputs missing are shown in red.
ii) Added hot key support:
You can now use the space key for opening the item type filter list, and up and down keys to scroll through the list.
Several frequently used buttons are associated with hot keys and the hot keys are displayed in red. e.g. hot key 'u' key for the “Use” button.
iii) When the “only layout plans with available inputs” option is selected, you will still be able to use the item type filter.
6) For a goal with a score reward, there will be an additional score bonus for completing the goal early. The additional score bonus = original score reward x <years left before the goal expires> / <total number of years given to achieve the goal>. If the goal is not set with a deadline, the divider in the above formula will be set to 50 years.
7) Add buttons on the Firm Report for toggling “For Sale” setting for your individual firms.
8) Improved the interface for setting Chief Operating Officer management policies. There is a new option for setting whether you want your COO to set advertising budgets for you or not.
9) Visual improvements to various interfaces, including new typefaces which are crisper for better readability.