100%
Maybe
No votes

Total votes: 15

Yimmy
Level 3 user

Poll: firm profitability filter/sort option

Post by Yimmy »

A "Firm" profitability filter/sort option enabling firms to be shown by most/least profitable. This profitability report helps focus on on areas to improve proits and manage costs.
mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Re: Poll: firm profitability filter/sort option

Post by mohmaaytah »

This would actually be very useful when merging with a large rival and sorting through the mess.
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by rafaeltodero »

Excelent idea
marcioaneves
Level 2 user

Post by marcioaneves »

I think it could be implement in products and eCommerce moduls/screens as well then We can analize our markeup stratetegic.
Yimmy
Level 3 user

Post by Yimmy »

Thanks for the positive comments and votes. Fifteen - thirty votes are tough to get. Maybe David will take a look and comment whether he thinks it has merit. If not, we will just have to hope for the best.
mohmaaytah
Level 3 user

Post by mohmaaytah »

Number of votes isn’t the only thing considered. I imagine overall difficulty of implementing the feature and how important the dev team sees it relative to other features/bug fixes etc…

I have a poll with 32 yes votes and I have been ignored by David for a long time now :D
Yimmy
Level 3 user

Post by Yimmy »

mohmaaytah wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:44 pm This would actually be very useful when merging with a large rival and sorting through the mess.
Yes, the dreaded mega-merger; it can take me days to sort through the hundred-plus firms and either consolidate/liquidate/reorganize/restructure the AIs flawed facilities.

I find that I have to flag many of the factories and stores so I can remember which ones I need to fix/change/complete. My flag option is a less than ideal kluged use of the "for sale" designation because I can quickly filer on my firms for sale. (This actually gives me a new idea for a posting.) "What are your tips and tricks for handling mega-mergers? And, do you have any ideas for improving the ability to integrate AI companies more efficiently?"
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I am delighted to inform you that the dev team will implement this suggestion of sorting firms by profitability in the next major version 10.0.
Yimmy
Level 3 user

Post by Yimmy »

David wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:13 am I am delighted to inform you that the dev team will implement this suggestion of sorting firms by profitability in the next major version 10.0.
Thank you David, one poll down ten more to go :D
marcioaneves
Level 2 user

Post by marcioaneves »

David,

When is version 10 expected to be released?