(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
dennisd45

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Post by dennisd45 »

I have noticed that when using the REALWORLD MOD(11.5) + Digital Age DLC combined with City Economics DLC I will only get one or two competitors. Am I doing something wrong or is this mod not fully compatible with City Economics?
Even just using Digital Age, I don't get the number of competitors that I set up in my custom game. And if I use the Subsidiary DLC, I don't get the number of competitors that I set and I usually don't get any privately held corporations.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

dennisd45 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:15 pm I have noticed that when using the REALWORLD MOD(11.5) + Digital Age DLC combined with City Economics DLC I will only get one or two competitors. Am I doing something wrong or is this mod not fully compatible with City Economics?
Even just using Digital Age, I don't get the number of competitors that I set up in my custom game. And if I use the Subsidiary DLC, I don't get the number of competitors that I set and I usually don't get any privately held corporations.
Did you enable the Survival mode in City Economics DLC? It limits the number of AI competitors.
Abefar

Post by Abefar »

This mod looks great. Love to try it out.

I am a little concerned about the download link. http site? and earlier comment about hacker attack.

Is the anywhere else you can download the mod? or am I just being paranoid? :geek:
David

Post by David »

Abefar wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:42 pm This mod looks great. Love to try it out.

I am a little concerned about the download link. http site? and earlier comment about hacker attack.

Is the anywhere else you can download the mod? or am I just being paranoid? :geek:
You can use the mod auto download function in v8.0.14.

Please see the section "MOD Downloader" in this post: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=8723
SebastianIevers

Post by SebastianIevers »

I want to suggest best mobiles for Video Games.
dennisd45

Post by dennisd45 »

Is Research and development expertise broken in RealWorld? I've tested it in the vanilla game and then again with the addition of the Digital Age DLC with a CTO that has a 100 rating for R&D. In both cases training is enhanced. But when I add on the RealWorld mod, I see not benefit in the R&D centers.
Problem solved. I was unaware that I had to assign to CTO to manage the R&D centers before his bonus would be effective. Learn something new every day. :oops:
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Post by jondonnis »

Is there an issue with diesel fuel, bio fuel and gas stations. Now I've started to produce both and sell both my brand rating has gone down to 0 and won't go back up until I get rid of the gas stations and factories making the fuel. Even if I do warehouse advertising for both fuels.
Heinz-Fiction

Post by Heinz-Fiction »

Hey guys,

i really like the idea of the Realworld mod. However, when activated, i cant create my own logo. Its kind of a roleplay issue. i want to compete with other real coorporations, but with my own business. is this somehow possible?
null_subject

Post by null_subject »

Is there any chance we can get the source files for v12? I haven't seen them anywhere, and I was directed to this thread when I inquired about it.
David

Post by David »

null_subject wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:26 am Is there any chance we can get the source files for v12? I haven't seen them anywhere, and I was directed to this thread when I inquired about it.
The full source of RealWorld MOD v12.0 can be downloaded from: http://www.listaviaggi.com/RW12FULL.rar

(If Chrome does not download it, you may try other browsers such as Firefox.)