Newbie Script video 1

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Re: Newbie Script video 1

Post by WilliamMGary »

jondonnis wrote:You probably want to start checking the vids before you upload. Was good but sound dies as we all mention on the video at about 32mins in.
Yeah. I will probably initially do private and post here like an "insider" and then upload...the 32 mark anything could've happened. plan on re-recording soon hopefully its shorter.
counting
Level 8 user

Post by counting »

Perhaps you could cut the first half of just scaling up retail stores and intro to pre-defined layout interface as "retail part 2", and later half related to manufacturing and batch switch the real beginning of "intro to manufacture"

BTW, I suggest not to record procedures that could trigger batch switch bugs (this is for intro after all, not bug report). It can work fine if you don't reassigned the golf club factory output unit to another empty spot, with a simpler initial layout 2 in, 1 mf, 1 sale occupying same spots as later extant full 3x3 layout.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

counting wrote:Perhaps you could cut the first half of just scaling up retail stores and intro to pre-defined layout interface as "retail part 2", and later half related to manufacturing and batch switch the real beginning of "intro to manufacture"

BTW, I suggest not to record procedures that could trigger batch switch bugs (this is for intro after all, not bug report). It can work fine if you don't reassigned the golf club factory output unit to another empty spot, with a simpler initial layout 2 in, 1 mf, 1 sale occupying same spots as later extant full 3x3 layout.
The batch switching stopped working because the connection got lost...I intended to add a new sales unit before getting rid of the primary one which would've prevented the problem.

I like the suggestions on splitting everything up into separate videos! I will do that.