Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
tosh
Level 3 user

Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch

Post by tosh »

David wrote:
tosh wrote:Income statement gone crazy :)
I loaded your save game and didn't find any problems with the income statement. And I checked the figures in the income statement from your screenshot and they seem normal too. Could you explain what the problems are?
what? usually the income statement shows you the current month income statement and the orange bars wasn't there....
now I cant compare my month to the previous month on the spot, I have to wait till the months end and figure out exactly what went good or wrong by writing down the entire income statement on a paper.....
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch

Post by David »

tosh wrote:
David wrote:
tosh wrote:Income statement gone crazy :)
I loaded your save game and didn't find any problems with the income statement. And I checked the figures in the income statement from your screenshot and they seem normal too. Could you explain what the problems are?
what? usually the income statement shows you the current month income statement and the orange bars wasn't there....
now I cant compare my month to the previous month on the spot, I have to wait till the months end and figure out exactly what went good or wrong by writing down the entire income statement on a paper.....
Okay. Will get this fixed in a later patch.