Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01B patch

Post by David »

tosh wrote:Yet another bug - not exactly sure what's happening in the firm report, but it seems that some numbers are calculated wrong - look - i made 47 mil last month. nice go!
This has been fixed. Please download the latest v2.5.01D from http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 012500.zip
tosh
Level 3 user

Re: Capitalism Lab post-release beta v2.5.01D patch

Post by tosh »

thank you david!
tosh
Level 3 user

Post by tosh »

Income statement gone crazy :)
Attachments
yetanotherbug.png
yetanotherbug.png (539.09 KiB) Viewed 2967 times
David

Post by David »

tosh wrote:Income statement gone crazy :)
Could you please provide us with your save game by posting it here as a ZIP file attachment?
tosh
Level 3 user

Post by tosh »

sure
Attachments
TOSH_004.rar
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 425 times
williancima

Post by williancima »

When I reach all the goals that error appears. Clicking "ok" the game closes.
Attachments
bug.jpg
bug.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2946 times
David

Post by David »

tosh wrote:Income statement gone crazy :)
I loaded your save game and didn't find any problems with the income statement. And I checked the figures in the income statement from your screenshot and they seem normal too. Could you explain what the problems are?
David

Post by David »

williancima wrote:When I reach all the goals that error appears. Clicking "ok" the game closes.
This bug has been fixed in the latest v2.5.02 which you may download from:
http://www.capitalismlab.com/forum/view ... =10&t=1897
czurcz
Level 2 user

Post by czurcz »

David wrote:This has been fixed. Please download the latest v2.5.01D from http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 012500.zip
I'm sorry, David, but this error still occurs. I reinstalled the game several times. With no changes to mod folder everything works fine. After I make even just a little change to any file from Data folder, run the BUILD.BAT and copy CapMod.RES to my MOD folder the game breaks down after I click on my mod.

I may suppose the reason is the BUILD file. First, the date of CapMod.RES modification does not change. So, the BUILD file does not nothing to modify CapMod.RES? For a test purpose I deleted CapMod.RES, run the BUILD and nothing happened, the CapMod.RES did not appear.

I am not using any special machine or operating system. Just a regular HP ProBook laptop and WIN7 Pro.

Regards,
Greetz from Polska!
David

Post by David »

czurcz wrote:
David wrote:This has been fixed. Please download the latest v2.5.01D from http://www.capitalismlab.com/capserver/ ... 012500.zip
I'm sorry, David, but this error still occurs. I reinstalled the game several times. With no changes to mod folder everything works fine. After I make even just a little change to any file from Data folder, run the BUILD.BAT and copy CapMod.RES to my MOD folder the game breaks down after I click on my mod.

I may suppose the reason is the BUILD file. First, the date of CapMod.RES modification does not change. So, the BUILD file does not nothing to modify CapMod.RES? For a test purpose I deleted CapMod.RES, run the BUILD and nothing happened, the CapMod.RES did not appear.

I am not using any special machine or operating system. Just a regular HP ProBook laptop and WIN7 Pro.

Regards,
Previously there was a problem with the BUILD.BAT file. The patch updates the BUILD.BAT and fixes the problem. (If you view the content of the patch RAR, you will find an updated version of BUILD.BAT in the "Mod Kit" folder.)

Perhaps you can send me your BUILD.BAT in your <cap lab folder>\Mod kit folder and I will check if it is the latest one.