New product: Videogames

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Kane

New product: Videogames

Post by Kane »

There are game consoles, handhelds and smartphones in the game, but what are the customers doing with these devices? :mrgreen:

It would be great to add a new product "videogames".
Videogames could be produced like farm products, open a video game production unit and then wait for a year (or two) until it produces a specific amount of games. After that the production cycle starts again.
Quality could be set by training level like it is done for farm products, maybe a factory is needed to package the games: Game + Plastic = Videogame

There could be some categories of games (e.g. action, arcade, strategy, rpg) and the videogames could be sold in Toy, Electronic and Computerstores
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user

Re: New product: Videogames

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

There are thousands of new products we would like to have :) For you, is that the most important change that should be made to the game? Is it even close to being the most important?

I'm just watching the flood gate :D
Kane

Post by Kane »

Esoteric Rogue wrote:There are thousands of new products we would like to have :) For you, is that the most important change that should be made to the game? Is it even close to being the most important?

I'm just watching the flood gate :D
It is such an obvious product, as cap lab is a videogame :D
As i already said it would be a nice product to bundle in a toy store where you sell game consoles and handhelds and what product could be more important than videogames? :mrgreen:
Esoteric Rogue
Level 6 user

Post by Esoteric Rogue »

Kane wrote:what product could be more important than videogames? :mrgreen:
I'd like one particular video game to quit crashing to desktop about five time as often as any other one on this computer. I'd like it to autosave every 5 minutes so that when it does crash I don't lose half an hour like I often do. :)

But still, orange juice is better than video games. Sorry.

[edit] Although, amazing work being done with video games. Soon we can just stick electrodes in our heads! (exageration). http://youtu.be/e_44G-kE8lE?t=11m56s