I can't play game

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
ZohnNasse

I can't play game

Post by ZohnNasse »

I'm using OneDrive on Windows 10 and I'm having an issue where my games are crashing with the error message:

"Error accessing the User Documents folder for save games. Game interrupted. Folder :..*&( "

I've checked the OneDrive Documents folder and the "My Games" folder is there, and the "Capitalism Lab" folder inside it is also there.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: I can't play game

Post by David »

Please unzip the attached GameFolder.TXT file into your Capitalism Lab folder and run the game and see if it works. Please edit the path in the GameFolder.TXT to make sure that it is a valid path in your harddisk.

You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the folder.
Attachments
GameFolder.zip
(213 Bytes) Downloaded 4 times
ZohnNasse

Re: I can't play game

Post by ZohnNasse »

David wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 8:51 am Please unzip the attached GameFolder.TXT file into your Capitalism Lab folder and run the game and see if it works. Please edit the path in the GameFolder.TXT to make sure that it is a valid path in your harddisk.

You can open your Capitalism Lab program folder by right-clicking on the Capitalism Lab game icon and select “Properties”, then select “Open File Location” to open the folder.
thanks~ :lol: