Bank Deposits - Credit Rating dropped / Loan amount available dropped

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
Spac3y
Level 4 user

Bank Deposits - Credit Rating dropped / Loan amount available dropped

Post by Spac3y »

Afternoon All,

So I decided that I wanted to maximise my income by not having any bank deposits from anyone else. I had more than enough cash sitting so I changed the deposit rate to as low as it would go so all the depositors left me. My balance sheet coverage was circa 90% with just my own funds.

That worked fine...apart from the fact that the borrowing amount I was being offered by my bank dropped from say £15bn to like £0.
It dropped my credit rating aswell from A down to B I think it was.

But I have more than enough cash sitting so surely it should effect my company credit rating and surely the borrowing should have been able to be at what cash I had (Around £15bn at the time)
Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Bank Deposits - Credit Rating dropped / Loan amount available dropped

Post by Stylesjl »

I just did a test:

Currently running a bank. Have 5 billion in loans/deposits. Have billions outside the bank.

Credit Rating A when borrowing from my own bank.

Stopped all deposits and injected 5 billion.

No impact on the credit rating even when deposits were replaced with my own money.

Perhaps there were other issues at play? I completely drained my main company balance sheet to fill up my bank but it would let me borrow all the same. Although the amount I could borrow was much lower.

Here a save game of this:
Credit.zip
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
I have 5 billion in my company, deposits are blocked. I inject money - credit rating remains the same but borrowing amount allowed decreases.
Spac3y
Level 4 user

Post by Spac3y »

Strange one. My bank had circa 90bn lol after all the deposits left and it had free cash on hand of 15bn after all the loans so it shouldn't have been an issue.

Strange one. Will try it again on my current save
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473