Capitalism Lab modding

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: Capitalism Lab modding

Post by saffgee »

This is doable I think - depends on how big you want it tho relative to the size of a mega factory.....but you'd need the real world mod source files so you can rebuild it after you've made changes. You can't just change the mod file you've downloaded.
zansiyucom

Post by zansiyucom »

Hello David, I made a MOD, I have an idea I do n’t know how to achieve it, I added a new product (I named it "Little Video"), and also added a factory (I gave it Named "base"), I want to make this product (Little Video) can only be produced in this (base), other factories can not produce, how should I set up, how to connect them. At the same time I added a future crop (I call it "Mars corn"), I also added a new farm (I called him "Mars base"), I want to make this crop (Mars corn) This new farm (Mars base) produces, other farms cannot produce, how should I set up? Please tell me, thank you.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

zansiyucom wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:42 am Hello David, I made a MOD, I have an idea I do n’t know how to achieve it, I added a new product (I named it "Little Video"), and also added a factory (I gave it Named "base"), I want to make this product (Little Video) can only be produced in this (base), other factories can not produce, how should I set up, how to connect them. At the same time I added a future crop (I call it "Mars corn"), I also added a new farm (I called him "Mars base"), I want to make this crop (Mars corn) This new farm (Mars base) produces, other farms cannot produce, how should I set up? Please tell me, thank you.
Please be informed that the game does not support limiting specific products to specific factories.
Lerura
Level 3 user

Post by Lerura »

In Natural_Resources.dbf there is a column label "DISCOVERY" where Timber is set to "N" and all the othe resources are set to "Y".
What is the purpose of this setting. I have checked the modding instructions, but there is nothing about this setting.
wright123
Level 2 user

Post by wright123 »

i need help fixing this because it is showing that the "gas station" sprite image is missing?
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

wright123 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:50 pm i need help fixing this because it is showing that the "gas station" sprite image is missing?
Please see my reply at: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7976&p=34261#p34261