Mouse Tooltips Flickering

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Lorak

Mouse Tooltips Flickering

Post by Lorak »

Heya! I recently downloaded the newest patch today to play the new version and I have a problem that I never had before on previous versions.

When I mouseover anything with a tooltip pop-up (Context sensitive help), the tooltip flickers on and off a couple times per second instead of just staying on the screen. One exception is if the item has a secondary, detailed tooltip that pops up, then it stays solid and does not flicker. Not gamebreaking, but it's still very annoying, especially when trying to look at popups indicating what kind of stores a product from a seaport is sold at.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated. Thanks! :D
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Mouse Tooltips Flickering

Post by David »

I just tested it and didn't encounter the same problem.

Did the problem occur to you with all popup help boxes or only with certain ones?
Lorak

Post by Lorak »

Sorry for the slow response, I was out of town for a few days. I made a little video to show you what is happening, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkkde_87pDI

It happens in all popup help boxes that do not have a "detailed" popup. For some reason, the ones with detailed popups work fine after the more detailed popup actually appears. So as you can see in the video, it doesn't happen on the detailed popups in the game's option menu, but it does happen on the popups for products in seaports which don't have a "detailed" popup.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We will get this fixed in the next update.