I wonder

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Traks
Level 2 user

I wonder

Post by Traks »

about guys who get highscores - how can you get 142 million in revenue in 2 years, and 33 million profit?
I can never ever even come close to this.

I do build stores to take care of imported goods, as they provide biggest income early without extra expenses. Which is 1-2 millions/year.
And then look at items - some farms if competition is tough, if not then items with good margin and big amount of buyers, like pills.
Still, any tips on how to be as rich as first guys? :D
tosh
Level 3 user

Re: I wonder

Post by tosh »

I must be doing something wrong, cuz the date is Jan 6 1991, and my annual revenue is 221 mil and annual profit of 119 (one year).
I got 4 stores, 2 farms and 1 apartment.

Every month I pause the game to check what my goals for this month. I keep my cash as low as possible unless i want to reach a certain goal like a new factory or what ever. usually I will take loans to reach that goal if the times are right (don't like what inflation doing to my cash :twisted: )
Traks
Level 2 user

Post by Traks »

Okay, I learned. There were 2 problems - some scenarios start with AIs having like 200 points in most of research, limiting your options.
Secondly, I invested a lot in training at the start, which limited expansion and limited amount of credits I could take.
Now in 1992 I have good results :) in Corporate Leadership scenario.
gravyten577
Level 2 user

Post by gravyten577 »

tosh wrote:I must be doing something wrong, cuz the date is Jan 6 1991, and my annual revenue is 221 mil and annual profit of 119 (one year).
I got 4 stores, 2 farms and 1 apartment.

Every month I pause the game to check what my goals for this month. I keep my cash as low as possible unless i want to reach a certain goal like a new factory or what ever. usually I will take loans to reach that goal if the times are right (don't like what inflation doing to my cash :twisted: )
What kind of farms are you using, livestock? I think in my next game I will go for domination of food and beverage mega class (and use the corporate brand)