Enhanced Product Simulation
- Mobile phones will be phased out by camera phones.
- When smart phones are introduced to the market, the majority of the original demand for camera phones will transit to smart phones. But camera phones will not be completely phased out, there will still be consistently small amounts of demand for it.
· Camera and camera films will be phased out by digital cameras.
- Sales of notebook computers will be negatively affected by increasing popularity of tablet computers. Though, tablet computers will not completely replace notebook computers, as notebook computers will continue to evolve technologically and improve their value propositions and continue to have decent demands in the market.
- Tech-based companies have competitive edge in research and development and are more likely to achieve technology breakthroughs surpassing original expectations.